You probably became a Pilates instructor because you wanted a career that was more meaningful, more satisfying, and healthier for you. But now you feel trapped in a routine that is not what you dreamed of. Or even worse – it IS what you dreamed of, but you’re still not happy.
In this episode, we talk about how to get unstuck and take positive, effective action to achieve your dream life as a Pilates instructor.
You’ll learn how to:
- work the hours you want
- for the money you want
- with the clients you want
Resources mentioned in the episode:
About Raphael Bender:
Raph believes everyone deserves the opportunity to transform into a better version of themselves. His main strength as a teacher and movement professional is the ability to distill complex research findings into a simple, science-based approach to help people move fearlessly, thoughtlessly, and painlessly. He LOVES running, weights, cycling, and Contrology.
Raph holds a Master’s degree in Clinical Exercise Physiology (Rehabilitation), a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise and Sports Science, Diploma of Pilates Movement Therapy, and STOTT PILATES full certification.
How to Connect with Raphael:
- Find Breathe Education on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Twitter
- Find Raphael Bender on Instagram here: @the_raphaelbender
Purchase Raph’s new book:
- Strengthen The Person Not Just The Body Part here
About Brittany LaBotz:
Brittany is a Pilates instructor, teaching mentor and serial entrepreneur who helps Pilates teachers and studio owners create more authenticity, fulfillment and freedom in their work. She believes that no teacher is lacking in anything, and already has unique resources and gifts within them that just need to be uncovered. Brittany’s approach is client-centered and focuses on empowering teachers to find their own solutions and answers through self-discovery, resources to overcome self-inflicted obstacles, and taking action daily toward their goals. She believes that the internal work teachers do filters into their external results like less burnout, increased income, and a general sense of peace and well-being. When she’s not teaching, Brittany loves beach camping with her fiance and dog, playing the piano, cooking plant-based meals, and taking dance classes.
How to Connect with Brittany:
Looking for Pilates mastery?
Here are four ways we can help you really know your stuff.
1) Subscribe to our Pilates Elephants podcast and learn why most Pilates education is decades out of date at best, and at worst, just plain pseudoscientific. This inconvenient disconnect means there are many topics in Pilates that are “Elephants in the Room” – things we don’t question because it’s a bit heretical to do so. We’re here to change that.
2) Download our free report: “3 Myths about Posture in Pilates“. Ditch the myths and get the facts on posture. For Pilates instructors and movement enthusiasts alike.
3) Join us in our FREE live, open-mic Community Sessions. We start each session by sharing one of our latest insights that you can take and apply with your clients. And then we’ll go open-mic for the remaining 45-minutes — ask whatever questions you have so you can leave the session equipped to really know your stuff. Details here.
4) Or — our next intake for our Diploma in Clinical Pilates is open NOW. We have limited places for this in-depth, world-leading course. For a limited time — get a free 20-minute Discovery Call with one of our Pilates Trainers. This is not a high-pressure sales call – you’ll be talking with a Pilates instructor, and we’ll answer all your questions to find out if the course is a perfect fit for you. Go here to schedule