This episode could be worth literally millions of dollars to you.
Josh is an accountant and financial advisor to over 40 Pilates studios and has a unique insider’s view of the financial drivers that make some studios 10x more profitable than others.
In this episode, Josh and Raph break down step by step exactly what the best, most profitable studios have in common that enables them to clear $250-$300,000 per year in net profit.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Join our FREE Live Community Sessions here
- Josh’s Financial Model: Growth IQ Pilates Studio Feasibility Calculator
- Find Growth iQ Instagram here
- Connect with Josh on Linkedin here or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Raphael Bender:
Raph believes everyone deserves the opportunity to transform into a better version of themselves. His main strength as a teacher and movement professional is the ability to distill complex research findings into a simple, science-based approach to help people move fearlessly, thoughtlessly, and painlessly. He LOVES running, weights, cycling, and Contrology.
Raph holds a Master’s degree in Clinical Exercise Physiology (Rehabilitation), a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise and Sports Science, Diploma of Pilates Movement Therapy, and STOTT PILATES full certification.
How to Connect with Raphael:
- Find Breathe Education on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Twitter
- Find Raphael Bender on Instagram here: @the_raphaelbender
Purchase Raph’s new book:
- Strengthen The Person Not Just The Body Part here
About Josh Richardson
Josh lives and breathes business, client relationships, and success.
With his career as a Chartered Accountant coupled with experience as a business owner, he has gained the hands-on knowledge and understanding of what entrepreneurs are seeking when it comes to business advice and accounting services.
This is how Growth IQ was established and how it has successfully become one of Adelaide’s leading firms in accounting, tax, bookkeeping and business advisory for startups, scale-ups and SMEs.
Fuelled by unwavering confidence in his knowledge and skills, he works together with clients to develop their goals, refine their professional services and maximize their impact.
How to Connect with Josh:
Looking for Pilates mastery?
Here are four ways we can help you really know your stuff.
1) Subscribe to our Pilates Elephants podcast and learn why most Pilates education is decades out of date at best, and at worst, just plain pseudoscientific. This inconvenient disconnect means there are many topics in Pilates that are “Elephants in the Room” – things we don’t question because it’s a bit heretical to do so. We’re here to change that.
2) Download our free report: “3 Myths about Posture in Pilates“. Ditch the myths and get the facts on posture. For Pilates instructors and movement enthusiasts alike.
3) Join us in our FREE live, open-mic Community Sessions. We start each session by sharing one of our latest insights that you can take and apply with your clients. And then we’ll go open-mic for the remaining 45-minutes — ask whatever questions you have so you can leave the session equipped to really know your stuff. Details here.
4) Or — our next intake for our Diploma in Clinical Pilates is open NOW. We have limited places for this in-depth, world-leading course. For a limited time — get a free 20-minute Discovery Call with one of our Pilates Trainers. This is not a high-pressure sales call – you’ll be talking with a Pilates instructor, and we’ll answer all your questions to find out if the course is a perfect fit for you. Go here to schedule