How To Use Your Assessment Session To Convert Casual Enquiries Into Long-Term Clients, With Amanda Dell’Aquila and Raphael Bender
Amanda owns 5 Pilates and fitness studios in Sydney Australia. She uses her assessment process to convert casual enquiries into long-term clients all in 1 hour.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Please rate and review Pilates Elephants on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or any other podcast app of your choice.
- Connect with Amanda Dell’Aquila on Instagram
- Find Mission Possible Fitness online, on Facebook, and on Instagram
About Raphael Bender:
Raph believes everyone deserves the opportunity to transform into a better version of themselves. His main strength as a teacher and movement professional is the ability to distill complex research findings into a simple, science-based approach to help people move fearlessly, thoughtlessly, and painlessly. He LOVES running, weights, cycling, and Contrology.
Raph holds a Master’s degree in Clinical Exercise Physiology (Rehabilitation), a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise and Sports Science, Diploma of Pilates Movement Therapy, and STOTT PILATES full certification.
How to Connect with Raphael:
- Find Breathe Education on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Twitter
- Find Raphael Bender on Instagram here: @the_raphaelbender
Purchase Raph’s new book:
- Strengthen The Person Not Just The Body Part here
About Amanda Dell’Aquilla:
Amanda is co-founder of Mission Possible Fitness, Pilates and PT studios that opened in 2013 in Sydney, NSW. She is a Personal Trainer and has Pilates qualifications on all studio equipment. Amanda, who’s currently enrolled in the Diploma of Clinical Pilates with Breathe Education, uses a variety of techniques and a holistic approach to instructing and rehabilitating clients in the studio. Growing her Pilates credentials over the years, she uses entrepreneurial and team culture development skills to build a successful franchise company with her brother Simon. She supports and manages over 35 staff across 5 studios with thousands of members Sydney-wide.
Looking for Pilates mastery?
Here are four ways we can help you really know your stuff.
1) Subscribe to our Pilates Elephants podcast and learn why most Pilates education is decades out of date at best, and at worst, just plain pseudoscientific. This inconvenient disconnect means there are many topics in Pilates that are “Elephants in the Room” – things we don’t question because it’s a bit heretical to do so. We’re here to change that.
2) Download our free report: “3 Myths about Posture in Pilates“. Ditch the myths and get the facts on posture. For Pilates instructors and movement enthusiasts alike.
3) Join us in our FREE live, open-mic Community Sessions. We start each session by sharing one of our latest insights that you can take and apply with your clients. And then we’ll go open-mic for the remaining 45-minutes — ask whatever questions you have so you can leave the session equipped to really know your stuff. Details here.
4) Or — our next intake for our Diploma in Clinical Pilates is open NOW. We have limited places for this in-depth, world-leading course. For a limited time — get a free 20-minute Discovery Call with one of our Pilates Trainers. This is not a high-pressure sales call – you’ll be talking with a Pilates instructor, and we’ll answer all your questions to find out if the course is a perfect fit for you. Go here to schedule