Teneille built a thriving home-based Pilates business in her rural Australian town, population 400.
Here’s how you can do it too.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Check out TPalm Pilates and connect with Teneille Palmer here
- Follow Raph on IG here
- If you want to plan, build, and launch your $100k/Year Solo Home-Based Or Online Pilates Business, check out our Launchpad program here.
- Our Pilates Certification will increase in price by 10% on April 1st. Beat the price rise here
About Raphael Bender:
Raph believes everyone deserves the opportunity to transform into a better version of themselves. His main strength as a teacher and movement professional is the ability to distill complex research findings into a simple, science-based approach to help people move fearlessly, thoughtlessly, and painlessly. He LOVES running, weights, cycling, and Contrology.
Raph holds a Master’s degree in Clinical Exercise Physiology (Rehabilitation), a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise and Sports Science, Diploma of Pilates Movement Therapy, and STOTT PILATES full certification.
How to Connect with Raphael:
- Find Breathe Education on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Twitter
- Find Raphael Bender on Instagram here: @the_raphaelbender
Purchase Raph’s new book:
- Strengthen The Person Not Just The Body Part here
About Teneille Palmer:
Teneille Palmer is a dedicated mother of three who has found success in the Pilates industry. With 4 years of Pilates teaching experience under her belt, what started as a hobby on the side has quickly evolved into a thriving business that allows Teneille to balance her work with her family commitments while earning a good income. Teneille’s Pilates studio, TPalm Pilates, is located in her own home in a rural Australian town with a small population of just 400. She completed her Cert IV with Breathe Education and is presently enrolled in the Diploma of Clinical Pilates. With her commitment to continuing education and her passion for Pilates, Teneille is sure to make a positive impact in the industry for years to come.
Looking for Pilates mastery?
Here are four ways we can help you really know your stuff.
1) Subscribe to our Pilates Elephants podcast and learn why most Pilates education is decades out of date at best, and at worst, just plain pseudoscientific. This inconvenient disconnect means there are many topics in Pilates that are “Elephants in the Room” – things we don’t question because it’s a bit heretical to do so. We’re here to change that.
2) Download our free report: “3 Myths about Posture in Pilates“. Ditch the myths and get the facts on posture. For Pilates instructors and movement enthusiasts alike.
3) Join us in our FREE live, open-mic Community Sessions. We start each session by sharing one of our latest insights that you can take and apply with your clients. And then we’ll go open-mic for the remaining 45-minutes — ask whatever questions you have so you can leave the session equipped to really know your stuff. Details here.
4) Or — our next intake for our Diploma in Clinical Pilates is open NOW. We have limited places for this in-depth, world-leading course. For a limited time — get a free 20-minute Discovery Call with one of our Pilates Trainers. This is not a high-pressure sales call – you’ll be talking with a Pilates instructor, and we’ll answer all your questions to find out if the course is a perfect fit for you. Go here to schedule