Over SIXTY 5-Star Reviews on Google!
What You Will Learn
The Best Pilates Anatomy Course Online
If you need to brush up on your skills and knowledge as a Pilates teacher, or you are a student that wants to learn more about what Pilates does in terms of movements and your body, then a Pilates anatomy course has the answer.
Here at Breathe Education, we offer the most comprehensive Pilates courses online, from our Pilates Matwork and Reformer Pilates to the basics of Pilates anatomy and biomechanics. We have taught thousands of students just like you through our interactive and immersive tuition, and our real-world skills base is aimed at those who are looking to match industry demand.
With Breathe Education, whatever course you are looking to take part in you can rest assured that you will receive industry-leading tuition and students worldwide who are walking the same path as you, choosing the best Pilates anatomy course available.
Where to Start with a Pilates Anatomy Course Online
We know that having a firm grasp of the biomechanics behind your Pilates practice will make you appreciate and understand the movements even more, so we have put together a comprehensive Pilates anatomy course online that will offer you all the knowledge that you need to find anatomy fun, fascinating and easy to understand.
In just 90 minutes a week, for six weeks, you will receive high-quality video and audio pre-recorded training alongside comprehensive course notes in PDF format. This doesn’t have a start date (or a finish date) – you can work through it in your own time and start as soon as you enroll. The course is suitable for both complete beginners and those who already have some knowledge of anatomy.
Taught by our CEO and founder Raphael Bender, who holds a bachelor’s degree in Exercise and Sport Science as well as a master’s degree in clinical Exercise Physiology, our Pilates anatomy course is the distillation of all that knowledge. Raphael’s experience and knowledge is broken down into easy to understand, interesting lessons that will leave you super excited and ready to put what you’ve learned into practice..
During your studies you will learn about:
- Shoulder muscles, actions, and exercises
- The anatomy of the rotator cuff and how it functions.
- What is hypermobility?
- The bony anatomy of the ankle
- How is the spine affected by lifting?
- What is the science behind tissue healing?
Learn At Your Own Pace
We understand that life gets in the way sometimes and it’s easy to fall behind. We give students an amazing learning experience in just 90 minutes every week. You’ll enjoy live interactive training with plenty of hands-on activities. Question time at the end will give you the opportunity to ask questions and clear up any areas that you’re unsure about. You’ll also receive a recording of each session and notes that you can always refer back to. We make anatomy fun, interesting and easy to understand so why not join us?
Enroll on Our Pilates Anatomy Course
It could not be easier to enroll on our Pilates Anatomy Course online – simply sign up and pay the course fee, and you can get started straight away.
Start your learning journey with Breathe Education today and take part in our Pilates anatomy course.
- Bony anatomy of the ankle (it’s not what you think!)
- Anatomy and function of the rotator cuff
- Tissue healing and the progression from acute to chronic injury
- Hypermobility – is it safe to lock your joints?
- How to work ALL the shoulder muscles with just 4 exercises
- Neutral or imprint? Forces on the spine in lifting
An Amazing Learning Experience In Just 90-Minutes A Week
- Experience anatomy as fun, fascinating, and easy to understand
- No prior knowledge or experience needed (You don’t need to do Intro to Anatomy 1.0 before you do this course)
- Live online interactive training with lots of practical hands-on activities and question time
- You will receive a recording of each session along with comprehensive PDF course notes
About your teacher Raphael Bender
- Founder & CEO of Breathe Education
- Bachelors Degree in Exercise and Sport Science
- Masters Degree in Clinical Exercise Physiology
- 10 years as an educator in health and fitness
Starts 23 May
One x 90-minute live lesson each week for 6 weeks
Lessons are recorded in case you can’t make the live session
Plus join our community of over 600 students from around the world on Slack