Do you need to be a member of an industry body?
Do industry bodies regulate the industry?
We reveal all!
- Caged Lion book here
- Raph interviews John Howard Steel (Caged Lion author) here
- PAA membership prices here and CEC workshops here
- APMA membership prices here and CEC requirements here
- PAA scope of practice; max 12 clients here
- PAA “regulates” the industry here
- Regulation is only ever done by governments, not industry bodies here
Online education we recommend
We have no financial relationship with these people – we have done their courses and think they’re awesome.
- Greg Lehman Reconciling Biomechanics with Pain Science
- Physio Network Monthly Research Review
- Trust Me I’m A Physiotherapist Video Education Subscription
- Ben Cormack Functional Therapeutic Movement
- Adam Meakins The Shoulder Complex Doesn’t Have To Be Complicated
Connect With Us On Instagram
Come Study With Us
Our training is 100% online – you can study from anywhere in the world