The Pilates industry attracts the kind of people who like to do things properly.
But when a healthy striving for excellence becomes a paralysing perfectionism, or when you feel like a fake despite looking successful on the outside, there’s a problem.
We talk through our views, and some of the science on perfectionism, imposter syndrome and what can be done about them.
- Prevalence, predictors, and treatment of impostor syndrome: A systematic review (2019) here
- Angela Duckworth Grit TED talk here
- Raph’s interview with Sarah Michael (Shake it out!) here
- Online interventions for depression and anxiety – a systematic review (2014) here
- Psychological interventions can help with perfectionism here
Connect With Us On Instagram
Come Study With Us
Our training is 100% online – you can study from anywhere in the world