What’s the best exercise for scoliosis?
Probably one of the most common questions we get asked by our students.
Listen to find out the answer.
- Lamar Gant the first human to deadlift 5x bodyweight here
- Dalton Lacoe deadlifting 5x bodyweight here
- No statistical correlation between the severity of back symptoms
- and the type or severity of the spinal curvature here
- Back pain statistically more common but not more severe, in people with scoliosis than the general population here
- Patients with scoliosis perceive improvements after an exercise program regardless of change in Cobb angle here
- Poor evidence for all treatments for scoliosis including exercise here
- Very poor quality evidence for spinal fusion in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis here and here
- Lack of evidence to support scoliosis-specific exercises here
- The Schroth method RCT; an example of bad science here
- Actual definition of cherry picking (which we never got around to defining!) here
Connect With Us On Instagram
Come Study With Us
Our training is 100% online – you can study from anywhere in the world