Core Stability. We all want more of it. We all cue it.
But what even is it?
And does it actually help back pain or function?
Listen to find out!
- Tiny habits book
- Myths of Happiness book
- What even IS spinal stability? And can core stability exercises change it? here
- TrA activation is the same in people with and without LBP, but hamstring activation is delayed in people with LBP here
- Changes in TrA timing and thickness after core stability training do not correlate with changes in low back pain or disability here and here
- Changes in pain and disability after TrA retraining are predicted by self-rated spinal instability here
- Smith et al. (2014) core stability exercise systematic review here
- Saragiotto et al. (2016) core stability exercise Cochrane systematic review here
- NAF physio podcast here
Connect With Us On Instagram
Come Study With Us
Our training is 100% online – you can study from anywhere in the world